Carbon Monoxide Safety
By Department Chief Mike Cameron
June 17, 2020

In June, Cypress Pointe Fire/Rescue partnered with Bob's Pizza to send out flyers attached to pizza boxes to remind residents of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide.
Carbon Monoxide is often referred to as the "Silent Killer" or "CO". It is an odorless, colorless and invisible gas that is produced with the incomplete combustion of fuels. It may be produced from the burning of wood, natural gas, propane, coal, fuel oil, cooking equipment or heating equipment.
We encourage all homes to have Carbon Monoxide Detectors as well as Smoke Detectors.
If you have questions feel free to contact Cypress Pointe Fire/Rescue.

We would like to thank Bob's Pizza for always participating in our Community Safety Projects. We also encourage residents to shop local and eat local.